Discover 10 Fun Things to Do in Princeton, NJ with Joe Princeton Taxi, Cab and Limo Service
Are you planning a trip to Princeton, NJ and looking for some fun activities to do? Whether you’re a local or a visitor, there are plenty of exciting things to see and do in this historic town. And with Joe Princeton Taxi, Cab and Limo Service, you can easily get around and explore all that Princeton has to offer. Here are 10 fun things to do in Princeton, NJ:
Visit Princeton University
- Princeton University is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and is a must-see destination in Princeton. Take a stroll through the beautiful campus and visit the Princeton University Art Museum, which features a vast collection of art from around the world.
Explore the Princeton Battlefield State Park
- History buffs will enjoy a visit to the Princeton Battlefield State Park, where the Battle of Princeton took place during the Revolutionary War. Take a guided tour or explore the park on your own to learn more about this historic site.
Wander Through the Princeton Farmers Market
- The Princeton Farmers Market is a great place to explore local produce, baked goods, and crafts. Open on Thursdays from May to November, it’s a great spot to stock up on fresh ingredients for a picnic or just to sample some delicious food.
Take a Hike at the Institute Woods
- The Institute Woods is a beautiful nature preserve located on the outskirts of Princeton. Take a hike through the woods to see some stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Tour the Princeton Cemetery
- The Princeton Cemetery is a historic site that contains the graves of many famous individuals, including several US presidents. Take a self-guided tour to learn more about the history of this fascinating cemetery.
Enjoy a Show at the McCarter Theatre Center
- The McCarter Theatre Center is a performing arts center that hosts a variety of shows, including theater productions, dance performances, and concerts. Check their schedule to see what’s coming up during your visit.
Explore the Princeton Art Museum
- The Princeton Art Museum is a fantastic destination for art lovers. The museum features an impressive collection of art from around the world, including ancient artifacts, contemporary works, and everything in between.
Visit the Morven Museum and Garden
- The Morven Museum and Garden is a historic mansion that has been converted into a museum. Explore the beautiful gardens and learn about the history of the house and the people who lived there.
Take a Stroll Through Palmer Square
- Palmer Square is a beautiful outdoor shopping and dining destination in the heart of Princeton. Take a stroll through the square to check out the boutiques, restaurants, and cafes.
Enjoy the Princeton Symphony Orchestra
- The Princeton Symphony Orchestra is a world-class orchestra that performs a variety of classical and contemporary music. Check their schedule to see if there’s a performance during your visit.
Princeton, NJ is a beautiful town with plenty of things to see and do. Whether you’re interested in history, art, nature, or entertainment, there’s something for everyone. And with Joe Princeton Taxi, Cab and Limo Service, you can easily explore all that Princeton has to offer. Call us today at (609) 851-3263 to book your transportation and start planning your trip.